As of December 10, Ukrainian agrarians harvested cereals and legumes in Ukraine on an area of 15.2 million hectares or 99% of the forecast and harvested 75.2 million tons of grain at an average yield of 49.5 c / ha. In particular, collected:
- maize – 35.2 million tons from 4.9 million hectares or 99% of the forecast at a yield of 71.4 c / ha;
- buckwheat – 89 thousand tons from the area of 67 thousand hectares or 99% to the forecast at a yield of 13.3 c / ha;
- millet – 161 thousand tons from 89 thousand hectares or 99% to the forecast at a yield of 18.1 c / ha.
In addition, sunflower is ground on an area of 5.8 million hectares or 100% and harvested 14.6 million tonnes of grain at an average yield of 25.1 c / ha. Soybeans were ground on an area of 1.57 million hectares or 99% of the forecast and 3.7 million hectares of grain were harvested at an average yield of 23.5 c / ha. Sugar beet harvested 9.8 million tons from an area of 220 thousand hectares or 100% to the forecast at an average yield of 446 c / ha.
According to the oblasts, under the 2020 crop, winter crops for grain were sown on an area of 7.0 million hectares or 96% of the forecast, including:
- winter wheat – 5.9 million hectares or 95% of the forecast;
- rye – 124 thousand hectares or 102% of the forecast;
- winter barley – 920 thousand hectares or 100% of the forecast.
In addition, winter rape, with an estimated area of 1.1 million hectares sown about 1.1 million hectares or 101% of the forecast.